Lost in translation

alan forsyth alan at forsythalan.wanadoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 16:09:35 MST 2008

Transferring all my old LPs on to CD, I came across this.........

I didn't know he was left handed! Do you think this record sleeve has any added value because of the faux pas?

I know Liberace used to play Baldwin pianos and later on Bosendorfer. Some of the recordings sound fabulous. Does anyone know what his preference was?(aside from his other issues that is of course).

AF

PS...

Dear Thumpy, now that you have changed your name, why are you not signing your posts with your new initials....ET..... and would you prefer that we place your new title of "Prof" before your initials and address you as Profet?