tunelab device question

PianoService Peter Joris pianoservice.peter.joris at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 23:23:55 MST 2008

Hi Holy,

I happen to be a lucky user of an HTC P3600 which is a great device. it runs
in my case a verituner pocket, but i also used it to evaluate Tunelab. both
are running perfect on this device.
This thing has a 400 Mhz processor which is more than enough especially for
Tunelab.
This device has a Phone, GPRS/UMTS/HSDPA, WIFI, Camera with 2 Megapixel
Still/moving and even build in GPS, though only TomTom with a local city map
is free ;-(
The device is just slightly bigger than a normal phone and has a very clear
screen.
if you want you can even get Voip running which can cut on phone costs, it
syncs with mail like exchange or pop mail, calender integration and lots
more.
You can also download a blackberry client if you want the ultimate in mail
and calendar synchronisation.
this device is a follow up from one of the previous suggested XDA devices.

Anyway no problems so far.....

Kind regards,
Peter Joris