tunelab device question

PianoService Peter Joris pianoservice.peter.joris at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 19:12:03 MST 2008

Hi Paul,

in my case i can do about 4 to 5 normal tunings with it. but if you have to
travel in between you can use a high capacity charger in the car and this
will keep the machine going forever if you have to travel like 30 min
between customers or if you can charge during lunch break.
It consumes a lot more energy when you use the HSDPA/UMTS connections. but
with EDGE and GPRS you won't notice big differences with off-line use

Also i do my normal tunings using the great capacity that my ears have, the
machine is a tool for pitch raising and setting A4. although verituner is a
great piece of software... with great results on any piano.
I use it also for the piano's where i can get no musicality in.
verituner will make them sound reasonable...

Kind regards,
Peter