Soundboard Removal

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jan 18 07:14:41 MST 2008

I use a spiral router bit
http://www.routerbits.com/cgi-routerbits/sr.cgi?1200665406_31089+9 to cut
the bass foot of the soundboard free when the design calls for it. Cuts
pretty easily through the panel and two layers of hard maple. They have
every size under the sun. Likely about the same thing Ron has a link for.
They work real well.

I don't use it for soundboard removal though, I like the release of pent-up
aggression when I whack the thing out with a 2x4!

Terry Farrell