Two-pass tuning

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 10:35:36 MST 2008

Hi Ron,Cool concept, and the audio is great, but at least on my setup (iMac,
20" screen, Safari browser) it looks like you're filming underwater. Well,
that's my review of the first minute or so. I don't know whether it's the
video camera or the UTube interface that is suboptimal; UTube has never had
a great deal of appeal to me. Sigh, just getting old I guess.
Patrick Draine