Digital versus Acoustic Pianos

Horace Greeley hgreeley at sonic.net
Fri Jan 18 23:15:42 MST 2008

At 09:54 PM 1/18/2008, you wrote:
>Literary reference.  Grok?

To Grok or not to Grok...that is the question.

I have a number of Heinlein first editions...well thumbed...I've even
read them!...very helpful, this Grokking, especially when trying to
time dampers on a recalcitrant Hamburger (no cheese) with a warped
lifter tray...a rental, to boot...so, "make-play" only, which must be
finished for performance tomorrow, sigh...I'd better get back to it
and leave y'all to deeper considerations.

Cheers!

Horace