two-pass tuning (levers)

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 09:18:41 MST 2008

Hi Mark

The little lever is my "putter" (any golfers out there?)  It's just a student lever that I shortened the shaft and put on a bike handlebar neoprene sleeve.  At that length, it's stiff enough - gives me plenty of control at a super light-weight.  The pins can't be too tight though, or my hand and wrist suffers.

The bigger lever is a first generation Fujan supertube.  I don't think they are made anymore since he started making the carbon fiber version.  It gives a great feel of the tuning pin for a longer lever.

Watching someone else tune has always been tough for me - too much like watching paint dry!!  Thanks for taking the time to give it a look.

Ron Koval
Chicagoland

Ron -

  Impressive undertaking!  Haven't watched all 6 yet (too much like working?), but enjoyed the project.
I do have a question... what is the small lever you switch to in (I think) Part 3?

  Mark Potter