charge for time

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Sat Jan 19 09:59:24 MST 2008

Steven

You're "on the clock". You can't do anything else to make money while you're waiting. It doesn't make any difference if you're tuning, repairing,?sweeping the floor, helping set up the stage, or just sitting there waiting, you should be compensated for your time at your normal hourly rate.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of