Soundboard drydown for installation

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jan 19 10:37:01 MST 2008

Boy, I don't really know. I should re-read Ron's article. Do you are anyone
else know which issue it appeared in?

Please keep in mind here that I'm not really trying to argue this or that
about any of this - I'm happy with the way I build soundboards and I don't
worry one way or the other about the rim doing anything but sitting there
and hopefully not significantly dampening the vibrations of my soundboard.

Terry Farrell