Digital versus Acoustic Pianos

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sat Jan 19 19:53:27 MST 2008

Great point, Wim... and I haven't noticed it made on this thread yet.

In a similar vein, there was a timely (for this thread) article in today's
Minneapolis Star-Tribune newspaper regarding the (other) King of
Instruments<http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/faith/13895826.html>

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN