Soundboard drydown for installation :Jude Reveley

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Jan 20 06:04:16 MST 2008

Hi Jude

How long ago was this ?  Its been a while since they did a full 4 weeks
course.  Couple years anyways if I am not mistaken.  If you still have
that survey and Hartwigs response please send it to me for reference.
I'll be in Hamburg in early March so I will be able to get back to you
fairly soon.

Cheers
RicB

    Ric,

    Actually, a friend did the 4-week class in Hamburg and befriended
    Hartwig. A few of us put together a survey which Hartwig responded
    to through email. Clarification would be greatrly appreciated.

    Best wishes,

    Jude