Renner pinning

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 13:49:54 MST 2008

Greetings,
  It's a nice action. Full wazoo, new everything but the keys and rails.
Has all the weights working together and the initial voicing is getting focussed
and most everybody's happy and all, until, after six months of steady daily
use, a jack froze up.  Upon checking, there were several that were noticeably
sluggish.
   No time to do much of anything but Protek'em when I found this outbut now,
since this is a performance piano, I have to go carve enough time in my pre
8:00 schedule to repin every last one of them! Soon.
   This additional work effectively raises the price I paid for these
whippens, and they cost enough, as it is. Has anyone else run into the the Renner
jacks freezing up?  I know to check the hammer flanges, as they have a history of
binding up, but I haven't seen the problems in the whippens, before.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay
in shape.<BR>