Soundboard drydown for installation Dale Erwin

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Jan 20 16:25:45 MST 2008

An excellent report from someone capable of asking far more pertainant
questions then myself. Still we seem to in the end draw similar
conclusions.  There are actually several viable ways about going about
all this.... and hence there must be resultant functions to some of
these various processes we hear about on each side that do have positive
benefit when appropriately applied.  The fun part... for me at any
rate... is to try and figure out exactly what the frig these things
are.  Getting past all the rhetoric is IMB the major obstacle to this...
then this written text medium of ours with all its weaknesses comes a
close second.  Still the game is fun and rewarding... and I for one take
not a little comfort in knowing that even those I cant seem to find any
form of common ground with do actually share the same burning desire to
know more about pianos as I do.

Cheers, and thanks for a great post
RicB