Amazing double-headed tuning hammer for squares found.

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon Jan 21 04:19:26 MST 2008

Farrell wrote:
> [...]

I've got one of those heads, sans handle.  If I get called to work on
another square, I'll have to figure out what size/type thread is in it
(didn't go onto any of the handles I have)

Until then, it's a dandy paperweight.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076