Chinese made Yamaha P22s - update

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Mon Jan 21 17:47:38 MST 2008

Hi Barbara,

Yes, and that happens when folks try to use a small slot driver instead of
the correct square driver. I've installed literally thousands of Robinsons
and even with an electric drill it's hard to strip out the head. I'd say it
may be impossible to strip the head with the correct driver and a hand tool.

At 03:21 PM 1/21/2008 -0600, you wrote:
>My only experience with robertson screws, was following a tech who installed
>them in such a manner that heads were damaged.  Boy, that was fun.  Grrr....
>
>Barbara Richmond,
Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner