Hamburg ribs info

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Jan 22 00:48:41 MST 2008

Hey Jude

Just sent off a quick note to Hartwig as I had to check with him
anyways.... and took the opportunity to ask about the ribs.  His answer
is and I quote

    "and yes the ribs are slightly curved prior to gluing them onto the
    board."

I'm pretty sure they do the same thing at NY.  I have a few posts from
John Patton and I can hunt down the links to those posts I wrote when I
came back from Hamburg the first time.  I'll see if I can get that done
this evening.

Cheers
RicB