1959 walnut Steinway "S"

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Tue Jan 22 18:27:20 MST 2008

My friends---Do you have an interest in buying the above? It's a
California piano since birth, which probably means pristine board and
bridges, and it's pre-Teflon...just.

Nice guy; said 2 dealers had offered him $8K sight unseen. Anybody
got a waiting list or pre-sold arrangement for this little beauty?

My business seems to be bigger pianos, so I'm passing this on to my
trusted friends and colleagues.....call me/hit reply if interested.

xoDA

davidandersenpianos.com
310-457-5604