Wurly Butterfly Grand

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Wed Jan 23 08:23:04 MST 2008

Hello Jon,

   Would  you  be  interested in donating it  to
the  Foundation Museum?  We at this time
have a  Student Butterfly  in the Museum but
it is on loan.

  It is my Butterfly and I have given it to my
Daughter upon my death. I would like to
have one for the Museum to be there forever.

  On donated items, with your permission, there
will be a plaque attached with your name as
donor, with your permission.
  This plaque will there for generations to come.

  In addition it would be fully tax deductible as
a donated item.

  Regards,
 Jack Wyatt