Charge more to tune a Steinway?

itunepiano at aol.com itunepiano at aol.com
Wed Jan 23 13:57:42 MST 2008

 I turned down a college account once because they had a bunch of uprights in the practice rooms.? I tuned them all once, and it way ugly.? Funny thing is, some tune just fine, others are difficult, and a few are un-tunable.? I've one at the university that falls into the difficult category.? I tune it once per year,? not 4 times per year as I'm budgeted for.?? Bob.