Public Domain Books

Jim Moy jim at jimmoy.com
Thu Jan 24 13:50:43 MST 2008

On Jan 23, 2008 8:36 PM, Horace Greeley <hgreeley at sonic.net> wrote:
> Go to the second link Anne lists and look on the left had side of the
> page a bit down from the front.  There is a click-box which allows
> you to download a PDF of this book.

I received a copy of this from Lulu last week.  The original was a
smaller format, and they print it on 8.5x11, so you see the original
pages "framed" in the center.  The initial pages even have a scan of
the book cover.  Looks to me approximately 300dpi laser printer
output, entirely readable.  Seems like a good deal compared to the
time/effort/cost of printing it yourself by any means.  Here's a link
to some photos for anyone interested in seeing the results of this
process:

 http://tinyurl.com/ynvqyy

Jim Moy
Fort Collins, Colorado