Public Domain Books

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Thu Jan 24 17:22:24 MST 2008

But there's nothing to stop one of us from sending you the pdf, is there?
I'll do that, if you'd like.  Could even burn it to a CD.  (I think you'd be
better off just ordering the book from Lulu, especially after seeing the
great photos that Jim posted.)

The URL for the pdf download is
http://books.google.com/books/pdf/History_of_the_American_Pianoforte.pdf?id=
Qr4xAAAAMAAJ&output=pdf&sig=Ub95d1grEMDGpAC-xtNdnzZVtos .  Let me know if
you can get there and download from that address, please.

Annie