R,C&S question

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 22:06:22 MST 2008

Ron
     This is a beautiful summation! Yeah  just what I said.  Hmmm
    Cake indeed.
    Dale

>  */I'm just trying to get a sense of that interchange of stiffness from
> compression verse rib support. I guess the hybrid covers the in
> between range, but I think the variations might be fascinating,
soundwise./*

Structurally, it's a matter of choosing which compromise  best
meets your criteria. Tonally, you have to find what produces
what  you want to hear, regardless of the structural and
longevity price. Then  you have to consider the climate
extremes the whole mess will be subjected  to and decide what
will best meet your performance criteria for what you  consider
an adequate amount of time under the abusive conditions in
which it will be expected to perform, and build it. Piece of
cake...
Ron N

48)