Please help me find a Grand Leg for a Yamaha G2

Martin Wisenbaker mbjwisenbaker at juno.com
Fri Jan 25 04:14:17 MST 2008

Paul:

In case a leg is not found, there is a man here in Houston who can
duplicate one from a photo accompanied by precise measurements. He is:
Raymundo Alvarado, 517 Martin St., Houston, TX 77018, phone 713-691-3719.
He likely does not have a computer so no e-mail address. I use his
services every time I need a wood part made or repaired. He is very good
at it. He can look at a picture and see it in three dimensions.

Martin Wisenbaker, RPT
Houston, Texas