too old LES ? :)

JIMRPT at aol.com JIMRPT at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 09:07:25 MST 2008

> I hope I'm not becoming a snob, but I simply can't bring myself to face
> things which seem to offer no hope of being better after being "worked on"……
>

> les bartlett

Les;
Del gave a wonderful response to this dilemma you are creating for yourself
several years ago....
He said (paraphrasing) *I have only so many instruments left to work on and I
don't choose to spend my remaining limited time on this one.*
Of course he said it better than I remember but I took his words to heart and
have applied them to myself without regret ever since.
Jim Bryant (FL)

Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
AOL Music.

(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548)