ethics thing

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 25 17:21:04 MST 2008

A lady wanted me to tune her kimball console prior to selling it.  She tried
to sell it to "some guy" who rents pianos, but he said he really had too

Several dead bass strings, bass dampers buzzing, and enough rust on the
strings which was not superficial that I was very hesitant to tune it.   Got
it done, she having left, and left me a key to get out.   Is it my place to
tell her what she has, or just stay away and hope it implodes before anyone
else gets it?
les bartlett