ethics thing

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 25 21:14:42 MST 2008

I picked up an Acrosonic for a young lady I've known 20 years gave her a
quite reasonable price, considering I moved it, and had to put it on its end
both to get it out of the old place and in the new, plus tuning.  So, a year
later she's tired of it, and says she ought to get right at double what she
paid...........................     Uh, ain't gonna happen............  But
I feel badly if someone goes innocently into a situation and gets screwed in
the process. Seen it more times than I want to.
les

  _____