Oh boy!

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Jan 27 17:37:44 MST 2008

> Wow! I'll bet none of those bushings ever fell out! Yeah, man!
>
> Innovation at every corner!
>
> Ahhhh, maybe a drill bit and a router.
>
> Terry Farrell

I poked at it and found that he'd put the bushings in dry,
then slathered the Titebond around the bottom to hold them in.
I could see the table saw yanking them out and wreaking havoc,
so I passed on Jon's suggestion and hit them with the back hoe
- AKA - Red Devil scraper. It could have been worse. He glued
the pinblock and music desk glides in with Gorilla Glue. I've
been almost everywhere in the piano that supertech had been,
so I hope I'm running low on these little tidbits of talent
and craftsmanship.
Ron N