Oh boy!

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Jan 27 17:43:24 MST 2008

> looks like a recent job. I can't think of what type of glue dries milky
> white like that, but I bet it was used on the key bushings, too.

It's really pale yellow - Titebond, I'd say, and yes, he used
it on the key bushings too. That's ok though, because he'd
chewed the mortises up so badly that I had to put on buttons
and inlay new bushed front mortises.

>Pulling this A back apart will give me pause to consider using hot hide
> everywhere from now on.

Following yourself is an - interesting - experience, but it's
usually 20+ years after the first time.
Ron N