My 9-step method, was Re: 37 Steps -- Here they are.

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon Jan 28 15:49:18 MST 2008

I attended a Yamaha class at a convention, it was probably an all day class.
One of the handouts was the Yamaha Authorized Product Manual, 37 Step video
book (Part of V37 Kit)
It has 172 pages, and explains the steps. It is supposed to be used in
conjunction with the video.
I don't know if this means the book, might be sold separately.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca