37 Steps -- Here they are.

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 18:56:25 MST 2008

On Jan 28, 2008 5:37 PM,  <annie at allthingspiano.com> wrote:
> And here it is for sale on eBay (videos and book):
> http://tinyurl.com/ytnkmk.  I'll keep looking for more copies, if other
> folks are also interested.

Also available from Yamaha.  I think the price was about $50 last year
when I ordered mine.  There might have been a small shipping charge.
More importantly, it's on DVD format instead of VHS.

With the right software, one can put it on a video iPod.  It's on
mine, though I must admit I haven't yet watched it on the iPod.  That
was more for just proving it could be done.  (Maybe buying an iPod
could be a tax write-off ... if you dare. <G>)

--
JF