David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 28 23:52:11 MST 2008

LaRoy Edwards...

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044

Original message

From: "Alan Barnard"

To: l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net, pianotech at ptg.org

Subject: RE:

Agree on all points, including the tech they hired to do the demonstrations. Knowledgeable guy but I think his name is Mr. Dull.

The reason I wanted the list was because I flatter myself that I can DO all the steps, I just wanted to see Yamaha's recommended order, again. It's not really so different than Potter or Reblitz.

Alan Barnard

Salem, MO