Plugging and redrilling an action rail

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jan 29 13:33:19 MST 2008

That was my first thought. Rout out a 5 - 10 millimeter wide trough as deep
(or nearly so) as the original screw holes and epoxy in a strip of hard
maple. After epoxy is cured, rout or plane flush (or to original shape).
Then you start with a clean slate. I'll be doing that very thing to the
front rail of a keyframe in my shop this afternoon.

Terru Farrell