insurance

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Tue Jan 29 17:41:24 MST 2008

I've had several school situations where I've asked the custodian to lock
the door behind me so I won't be disturbed and also sometimes for my safety.
I'm amazed at how many middle school and high school students just wander in
and start talking to me like they have no where else to be.  When the door
is locked, they stand there and bang on the door (thinking their choir
teacher is playing the piano) and I just ignore them.  Ha ha!  I keep
meaning to make a sign with something like, "Piano tuner at work.  Please do
not disturb."

Michelle Smith