Steinway Grand M ebony (serial #468137)

machsnursb at aol.com machsnursb at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 06:21:41 MST 2008

Steinway Grand M ebony (serial #468137)

I´m trying to locate&buy a used piano that belonged to a very dear close friend who sadly passed away. He lived in Pallisades NY.
    Wanted to ask you if there´s any possibility any of you could have any records about this piano it in the last years. The Steinway I´m looking for is a M ebony (serial #468137).
        I would appreciate in such case if you could let me know about, so as to help me trace where it is now to try to contact the present owner.
        Thanking you in advance for reading my letter and looking forward to your news,
       Regards,
  Maria  Candil