con-fuzzzed

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:19:47 MST 2008

My understanding is that if it is UNopened you can store it longer in the FREEZER, which I do and it seems to work fine. It does not freeze but would feel mighty cold if you transported it to the piano in your armpit!

My further understanding is that once it's opened, you should not put it in the freezer. I don't know why. Then a gain, there is sooooooo much I don't know.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO