Korean Dip

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Wed Jan 30 15:54:13 MST 2008

Mr. Barnard---
Just take it to the bank---really---that most if not all modern
acoustic grand pianos operate on a minimum key travel of 10mm. In stone.
Boom. The end. Period. Done. Over. 86.
David A.
P.S. Isn't "key travel" more elegant and precise than "key dip?"
Sounds like a domestic livestock process to me; always has.