Receptiveness of teachers at school.

Martin Wisenbaker mbjwisenbaker at juno.com
Wed Jan 30 20:18:27 MST 2008

At the school district where I tune, by the time I arrive there the
pianos are in such bad shape that the teachers make all the students
leave me alone so I can work in order that they can have a tuned and
working piano. In other words, they, so far, have treated me like royalty
and they respect me enough to make sure I can provide them with a good
instrument. I feel like they are giving me the red carpet treatment when
I go there. Apparently all school districts are not like this.

Martin Wisenbaker, RPT
Houston, Texas