Loose soundboard decal

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:00:27 MST 2008

The thing is how are you going to apply the polish between the strings? I might be rude, but I just tear it out as it lifts. A little bit every year. Maybe one day the darn thing will be all gone. It doesn't affect the sound until it touches the strings or buzz and most ot these little pianers are kept with the lid down anyway.

Maybe I shouldn't sign this post...

Marcel Carey
Sherbrooke, QC