Receptiveness of teachers at school.

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Jan 31 00:55:13 MST 2008

>>Apparently all school districts are not like this.

No they aren't. The more urban the school, the more inane the hoops you have
to jump through. Personally, I don't need the work. I tune for a handful of
rural schools that haven't gone crazy yet and still treat me like a
professional. As long as there are tuners out there willing to jump through
the hoops of insanity they'll keep upping the ante. Me, I don't need it.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802