Unusual Occupations - Piano Tuning #1

Aart in America Piano Services aartinamerica at optonline.net
Thu Jan 31 12:04:29 MST 2008

Hello PTG,
Attached is a nice article on Page 1 of our local "Jersey City
Reporter" newspaper, regarding piano tuning and featuring my husband
Aart of "Aart In America Piano Services" and another local tuner, Mike
Keller of Keller Piano Services.
Piano tuning was selected as the first of a series of articles on
"unusual occupations".  Thought you might like to see this.

Aart is also tuning next week for for the TV shows Good Morning
America, and Regis & Kelly show in NY.   Very exciting!

best regards to all,
Eileen Markenstein

Aart in America Piano Services
Hoboken, N.J.  07030