Wurlitzer with a Yamaha soundboard????

Brian Doepke bdoepke at verizon.net
Thu Jan 31 19:08:07 MST 2008

Ok, this is a new one for me...

A lady calls and tells me about her Wurlitzer b-grand piano that had been redone with a Yamaha soundboard, at least that is what she was told.

It has to be replaced because a previous owner had overwatered a plant sitting on it, according to her.

This information was given to her by the folks who sold it to her.......brother.... what a long list of "they said, they told me...ect.

Can a Wurli have a Yamaha soundboard????

Brian P. Doepke; RPT
A.A.A. Piano Works, LLC
"The after-taste of poor quality
lasts longer than the first bite