WAS SAMICK IS CRAP-NOW YOUNG TECH somewhat OT

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:40:58 MDT 2008

I think it's great to have young people learning the trade!

Terry Peterson

Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:18:07 -0400
From: tomtuner at verizon.net
Subject: WAS SAMICK IS CRAP-NOW YOUNG TECH somewhat OT
To: pianotech at ptg.org

Sorry., last post went off
incomplete.
To all,
    In
reviewing recent  pianotech postings I just discovered that our new
contributer is  18 years old.
    I understand her statements now because I too knew
everthing when I was 18.
Now that I'm 55 It seems more and more apparent--especially to those who
know me best --That I know nothing of consequence and somehow it's getting
worse.
    18 ? I have clothes older than 18.
Tom -Just having some fun --Driscoll

-