Competitive Rates

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Thu Jun 12 05:30:53 MDT 2008

 I have a line in the yellow pages, but only for the benefit of customers who may have lost my contact information.? Other than that, it has only attracted price shoppers.

My website, on the other hand, has worked quite well.? Hey, if it's on the internet, it must be true...:-)? I didn't go for the freebie, because I didn't want any advertising on it.? Instead, I chose the $19.95 a year option, and I pay $20.00 for the domain name.

I have a price list posted on my site--which some people questioned, but it has had a decidedly positive effect--in order to eliminate price shoppers.?

Dave Stahl
Dave Stahl Piano Service
dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net
dstahlpiano.net