NOW YOUNG TECH

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu Jun 12 16:02:41 MDT 2008

    -David,
    Thank you. As alway's the sage Guru of the group.
    Alicia--Truce ?

Grin.... just thought I'd throw in a couple words of advice to Alicia
here on this bit.  When someone is indeed and with malicious intent
taking a nasty-ass shot at you... you will know. It will be dead
obvious.  In all other cases where you can think twice, thrice and once
again and have some sense of doubt... then its best to assume the person
was kidding around with you until he / she proves beyond any doubt
otherwise.

btw... welcome to the list and to our community of piano people.

Cheers
RicB