WD-40 in pinblock

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 07:41:20 MDT 2008

Point #1: As this is a discussion of PTG policies, it is most appropriate to
discuss the issue on ptg-l.
Point #2: Well, as long as we're already talking about it ... I would
recommend that concerned members (or for matter, opinionated members) take
the time to read all the relevant parts of our current Bylaws, the proposed
Bylaws which will be acted upon in the next few days, instruct your delegate
 as to your preferences, and volunteer to serve as a committee member in the
area of your interest.
My 2 cents, and now back to your regularly scheduled programming ....
Patrick Draine