Is this a Craig's List scam??? ( Somebody wants to send me $4, 800 for a Kimball. )

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 17 10:51:16 MDT 2008

Sure, it's a scam.  I've gotten the same type of
response on pianos I've tried to sell on craigslist.
Oddly, the spelling is always bad on these emails.

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck,
well...you know the rest.

Tom Sivak
Chicago

PS

BTW, if you can any email from Nigeria, same deal.
Quack, quack.