Buzz in an S&S D

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Mar 3 07:19:06 MST 2008

> Will have to try all those things.  It didn't have this only a month
> ago.  So, I'm suspecting it involves a change in the interim...
>
> Andrew Anderson

I hope you find it before the weather changes significantly,
or it'll probably quit doing it without being identified, then
be back next year... It's been colder than usual here for
longer periods than is typical, so it's extra dessicated
indoors. I've done more tight front key bushing "sticking
keys" service calls in the last month than I have in the
previous two years. Got one scheduled for this morning. More
clicks and rattles too, which is always fun.

Ron N