Steinway model Z weak bass

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 14:03:34 MST 2008

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 11:42 AM, Willem Blees <wimblees at aol.com> wrote:

> [...]

Samick did this with theirs for a while an impossibly long hingepin about 10
to 12" that pulled out from the back. Every one of them that I encountered
was "modified to be front removable!

Mike

--
Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.
Charles M.Schulz

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404