A remedy for Verdigris

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Fri Mar 14 19:24:32 MST 2008

RE: A remedy for VerdigrisI think he means that the center pin would pull the epoxy through the hole--then the hole is left to dry before continuing with bushing and pinning.  Something like the Damaged Bird's Eye Repair contributed by Ed Sutton listed in the Tips, Tools and Techniques column in this month's Journal (page 9), but using thin epoxy to coat the hole (and not trying to build up the bird's eye).

I could be mistaken, though.  :-)

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL