Chinese keyslip solution

jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Tue Mar 18 10:06:50 MST 2008

It was an older piano, and I discussed the possibility, of damage. He said
go ahead, and I was lucky, it came apart clean.
I explained the other option, I was considering. It was sand paper in front
of the keys, since I could find no way of removing the action.
It was a while ago, and the specifics, are not fresh in my memory.
John Ross